Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Simple Meatloaf a la Gaga

Simple Meatloaf a la Gaga
Recipe developed by BigBlackDog

1 lb Ground Beef (I use Ground Chuck)
2-3 Garlic Cloves, minced
2 heaping TBL of Horseradish (I like the pink Horseradish that is flavored with Beet Juice)
1 medium Onion or 4-5 Green Onions including the Stems, chopped
Handful of fresh Parsley, minced
1 egg
2 Sprigs of fresh Tarragon, minced
1 Sprig of fresh Rosemary, minced
2 Sprigs of Marjoram, minced
1/2 c. Bread Crumbs
1/2 c. Ketchup (I used my Tomato Jam)
Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper to taste

Mix all the ingredients together. I just use my hands to mix but I do wear Surgical Gloves when mixing.

Take some Aluminum Foil and cover a rack. With a fork, pierce some holes in the foil to allow the fat to drip through.

Place pierced rack over another pan and form the Ground Beef Mix into a loaf shape.. I know it’s sort of like building blocks but with pans and meat!


Bake at 350 degrees for at least 45 minutes to 1 hour.

Recipe from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment